Why Joan is right for your event:
A nationally known broadcaster, author, host, and speaker, Joan Lunden has been a spokesperson for a multitude of corporate media campaigns which include press tours, satellite media tours, as well as hosting annual meetings and events. Having spent much of her career speaking to America from in front of the camera, Joan is the perfect person to speak to your audience from behind the podium.
Speech Topics Include:
- My Battle with Breast Cancer
- Overcoming Change and Staying Motivated
- The Ten Best Secrets to Success
- Now That We Have It All, How Do We Do it All? The Modern Woman’s Dilemma
- From Career to Caregiving and Everything in Between
- Embracing Change: The New Reality for Your Family's Future
- Strategies for Success: Women’s Path to Power & Reinvention
- The Secrets To Living Younger Longer
- Fostering Leadership and Achieving Dreams
- My Journey From Small Town Sacramento to The Big Apple
- And more!
Get Started Today!
Book Joan Lunden today!
Interested in more? Watch Joan Now.
Joan was a keynote speaker at the 2011 Women's Summit at Bryant University...
"Joan is a perfict mix of intelligence, thoughtful advice, and inspiration mixed with great humor!"
Upcoming 2018 Appearances
|April, 19||New York, NY||Cancer Support Community Annual Spring Celebration, Award Recipient|
|April, 21||Denver, CO||Cancer Con Annual Gathering, Presenter|
|April, 22||McLean, VA||Jewish Social Service Agency Annual Spring Benefit Fundraiser, Keynote|
|May, 15||San Diego, CA||Argentum Senior Living Conference Hero Award Ceremony, Host|
|May, 17||Washington, D.C.||Oncology Nursing Society Annual Conference, Presenter|