Why Joan is right for your event:
A nationally known broadcaster, author, host, and speaker, Joan Lunden has been a spokesperson for a multitude of corporate media campaigns which include press tours, satellite media tours, as well as hosting annual meetings and events. Having spent much of her career speaking to America from in front of the camera, Joan is the perfect person to speak to your audience from behind the podium.
Speech Topics Include:
- My Battle with Breast Cancer
- Overcoming Change and Staying Motivated
- The Ten Best Secrets to Success
- Now That We Have It All, How Do We Do it All? The Modern Woman’s Dilemma
- From Career to Caregiving and Everything in Between
- Embracing Change: The New Reality for Your Family's Future
- Strategies for Success: Women’s Path to Power & Reinvention
- The Secrets To Living Younger Longer
- Fostering Leadership and Achieving Dreams
- My Journey From Small Town Sacramento to The Big Apple
- And more!
Get Started Today!
Book Joan Lunden today!
Interested in more? Watch Joan Now.
Joan was a keynote speaker at the 2011 Women's Summit at Bryant University...
"Joan is a perfict mix of intelligence, thoughtful advice, and inspiration mixed with great humor!"
Upcoming 2017 Appearances
|April, 27||Stillwater, OK||Women for OSU Spring Symposium, Keynote|
|May, 2||San Jose, CA||Unique Lives and Experiences Lecture Series, Keynote|
|May, 2||Newport, CA||Circle 1000 founders' brunch, Keynote|
|May, 3||Nashville, TN||Argentum Senior Living Executive Conference Hero Awards Gala Dinner, Host|
|May, 11||Portland, ME||Hospice of Southern Maine 7th Annual Thresholds Conference, Keynote|
|May, 18||Baltimore, MD||Girls’ Empowerment Mission, Keynote|
|August, 14||Atlanta, GA||Centers for Disease Control and Prevention;s National Cancer Conference, Keynote|
|October, 11||Woodbury, NY||Pink Promises Luncheon, Host|